Monday, November 29, 2010

A Crashing Story!


               Castle Crashers is a game in the PS3 console that can be bought at the Play Station Network store. It's super fun because normal games can only accommodate 1-2 players but this game can accommodate 4! Haha! Every time I play this game with my friends, they would always create a mayhem and run around the whole screen. 
               One of my friends would just wait for us to kill the enemies and he'll go running around collecting the money left by the enemies. Another one of my friends kills all the enemies and says, "Hoy! Akin yan! Wag mong aagawin!" Truly it's a fun game when you're playing with your friends! Some of my friends would call me up at my home and would tell mo to level their castle crasher up. "Uy Aaron, pa level up naman ung character ko, kawawa ako ang baba nang level ko..." 
              Every time they could go to our house there's nothing else that they would rather play than this cute and violent game. Whenever I would ask them if they would want to play another game, they would just tell me,"Castle Crashers! Castle Crashers!" Haha, there's no stopping my friends, when they step inside my house all would go running to the PS3 and quickly sit down to get ready for the next thrilling experience of the game. Here's a picture of how the game looks like...
       
                By the looks of the game, you would now see how my friends could create such a mayhem. It's really really fun to play because it's not your ordinary button-smashing game because you not only have your swords and axes but you have your special magic. Every knight has his own special power: The green spits out poison gas that would stick to the enemy for a while and poisons the enemy when it touches it. The orange spits out  fire that would, like the poison, stick to the enemy for a while and would burn it. The blue one creates multiple blocks of ice that would freeze the enemy. The red one creates a chain of lighting that would electrocute the enemies.


             As you could see with this picture, it's not actually a serious game. It's super cute and super funny because there's no one in the line of characters who takes it really serious. If you'll play the game, you'd really laugh so hard that you'll cry! I hope that you guys could play this fun and exciting game.





          Look at the characters of the game, think of each one of them with their own special and funny personality, now wouldn't you want to play them? Right? Haha, I would want to thank the developers who created this game, you guys are trully innovative in all aspects of the gaming industry! I hope that there would be more games like this one in the market soon.




1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to miss that game since we already finished it. It's a shame though that the game didn't last longer but it still has a nice story. The only irritating thing there was the ending. Still hate the clown princess.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Pathfinder by John Aaron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at epicmav.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://epicmav.blogspot.com/.

About Me

I'm John Aaron Go. I don't actually do much in the internet other than to socialize, to create my assignments and research about stuff, mostly academic related. I'm in 3rd year high school in SLU-LHS. I'm really easy to get along with as long as you be yourself and I just want to live my life to the fullest. I want to take every opportunity that I can grab because I believe that everything happens for a reason.