Friday, November 19, 2010

You're the best...

Friends. Whatever you did, whatever you are doing and surely whatever you will do, you’re friends will be the one who’s going to be there for you. I’ve had my fair share of ups and downs and to tell you the truth, you’re true friends are the one who you could really lean on in those times when you really don’t know what to do.

My friends are the best; they have always helped me with all my problems. There are 3 best friends that I would like to share to you guys, they were the friends that I spent my time the longest and I could surely say that they are my best of friends…

1.) Aidan Madarang- He was my best friend since Grade 6. Everything about me he knows and everything about him I know. We helped each other with everything: academics, social life, love life and some other things… He’s like my brother; sometimes I think he knows me more than I know myself. He has helped me with so many things and I believe that If not for him, I would not be the John Aaron that I would be today. He’s something else, he’s not the typical guy you meet every day, I couldn’t explain it but he really isn’t. We have a lot of things in common and I’m so glad to have met a guy like him. I know that we’ll be best friends until we grow old and I’m just so lucky to have him as a friend. Thanks Aidan.

2.) Lianne Quitiquit- Lianne, well we started being close I think when I was in 1st year. Lianne is a special girl in my life and I couldn’t have faced all my problems if it wasn’t for her. Whenever I see her, we talk about anything and everything. I help her with her problems, and she also helps me with my problems. She makes me smile whenever I feel sad and she gives me hope that it’s all going to be fine. That’s what I love about her; she never makes me feel down. She always shows me the brighter side of life even if my heart’s flooded with darkness. Lianne would die trying just to help me and I really feel that she cares for me. She’s my best friend and I hope she’ll always be…Thanks Lianne.

3.) John Paul Salvatera- JP! That’s what I called him before but now we have codes for best friends. He’s super fun to be with and he’ll do anything just to help me. He’ll go to the ends of the world just to give me hope. We started being friends when we were in 1st year, same with Lianne. We got farther from each other when we were in 2nd year primarily because of the different buildings we stayed in. But now that were in 3rd year, we are close again, that’s a good thing. He’s my brother from another mother. He’ll always be… John Paul has been a great brother to me because like my other best friends, he has helped me with so much; but what makes him different is that he’s the person that I would prefer to talk to if it’s about my personal life. Not that I don’t want to tell my other best friends, actually they also know; but I don’t know, maybe because he knows what to do and he would really help me if I needed it. Thanks John Paul.

Whenever I feel that my life doesn’t really matter, I remember these 3 persons in my life and all comes back.”What are you saying? You’ve got these people in your life so don’t waste it.” Whenever you feel down, just remember that your friends will always be there for you. Thanks guys, so much… You’ve shown me that there would always be a brighter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Pathfinder by John Aaron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at epicmav.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://epicmav.blogspot.com/.

About Me

I'm John Aaron Go. I don't actually do much in the internet other than to socialize, to create my assignments and research about stuff, mostly academic related. I'm in 3rd year high school in SLU-LHS. I'm really easy to get along with as long as you be yourself and I just want to live my life to the fullest. I want to take every opportunity that I can grab because I believe that everything happens for a reason.