Friday, November 19, 2010

Hey Soul Sister!



I enjoy listening to this song and whenever I hear this song, I smile; maybe because I am happy whenever I see her happy. I can easily relate to this song because the lyrics of the song are like the ideas in my brain. I wish that this song would never end because it reminds me of her. When I feel sad, I just listen to this song and it makes me happy again. All that I want to say to her are already sang by the song. Here’s a letter that I made for you using the lyrics of the song…

Dear Soul Sister,
I know I wouldn’t forget you whatever I would do so I’ll just go and let you blow my mind. Every single dream I dream I remember you and your sweet smell. I knew when we collided, you’re the one I have decided; who’s one of my kind. Hey soul sister, I don’t wanna miss a single thing you do. All my time I want to spend it with you. The way you move ain’t fair you know; it makes me wanna say l love you more. You gave my life direction whenever I lost hope. When I see you smile, we can’t deny; I’m so obsessed. My heart is bound to beat right out because I believe in you, like a virgin, you’re Madonna and I’m always gonna wanna blow your mind. Hey Soul sister, there’s only one thing I would do and it’s watching you because watching you is the only drug I need. Every time I dream, you’re the only one I’m dreaming of you see, I can be myself now finally; In fact, there’s nothing I can’t be. All I wish for is the world to see you’ll, be with me.
Yours truly,
Pathfinder


I would like to say more but I don’t know how to say it. So this is what I would like to say for now. Thanks Train, for helping me say what I have to say…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Pathfinder by John Aaron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at epicmav.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://epicmav.blogspot.com/.

About Me

I'm John Aaron Go. I don't actually do much in the internet other than to socialize, to create my assignments and research about stuff, mostly academic related. I'm in 3rd year high school in SLU-LHS. I'm really easy to get along with as long as you be yourself and I just want to live my life to the fullest. I want to take every opportunity that I can grab because I believe that everything happens for a reason.