Friday, January 7, 2011

1st time

     Last Tuesday, I wrote a letter for our Principal regarding the Proposal for a Biking Club for SLU-LHS. I don't know but it was easy for me to create a letter because, maybe, I was driven. Until now, biking is my favorite sport, it's so perfect for me because I'm here in Baguio. I'll let you guys see how I wrote the letter. Oh yeah, and before I printed the letter, my brother helped me make it look like a real formal letter. Haha, thanks bro!



January 6, 2011



Mr. Joel Cabanilla
Principal
St. Louis University Laboratory High School


Dear Mr. Cabanilla:

Greetings of Peace and Goodwill!

I am John Aaron Go of 3-Mapagpakumbaba and I am speaking in behalf of other biking enthusiasts here in our school. We would like to create a Bike club for our school to show to the Louisians that there’s more to biking than they ever knew.

Being a biker has given me the perspective of how beautiful biking really is - and what makes it extra special are the amazing sceneries here in Baguio City that no car or any other machine, other than bikes, can go to. We would like to share these majestic experiences with our fellow Louisians. Another asset for us here in the mountainous regions is that we have a cool climate which bikers look for. That’s what we want to show to our fellow Louisians, that this sport is so compatible with our city and it couldn’t do any harm if done properly.

Another objective that we want to show here is that the SLU community wants a cleaner and greener City. By using bikes, we are showing to the public that it’s a better alternative of transportation rather than transportations that give off harmful gasses that destroy our environment. Another plan that we have in mind is joining our group to the “Green Ride.” It is created by a group of Biking enthusiasts headed by Jim Ward who has the same cause, Baguio city becoming a cleaner and greener city. It is a fun ride around Baguio City which is about 15-20 km. ride which is done every 1st Sunday of the month.

Furthermore, we would also like to take full responsibility of our private belongings and will not blame the school for any injuries that may occur. If this will push through, we would arguably be the 1st School in the region that promotes Baguio to be a better tourist destination through sports. We hope that you were able to understand our cause and we hope that this proposal would be implemented.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration sir. May God bless you and the entire Louisian community always.


Very Respectfully Yours,


John Aaron O. Go
Student
III-Mapagpakumbaba

I really hope that this letter would change everything. I would like the Louisian community to see that Biking's not just healthy but it's also really fun. Hope you guys would strengthen the movement!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Bike Club!! First agenda: ride a bike going down Kennon Road then back up to Baguio. Haha xD.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Pathfinder by John Aaron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at epicmav.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://epicmav.blogspot.com/.

About Me

I'm John Aaron Go. I don't actually do much in the internet other than to socialize, to create my assignments and research about stuff, mostly academic related. I'm in 3rd year high school in SLU-LHS. I'm really easy to get along with as long as you be yourself and I just want to live my life to the fullest. I want to take every opportunity that I can grab because I believe that everything happens for a reason.