Saturday, December 11, 2010

What drives you?

      Have you ever wanted to just let yourself free from all the problems in life? If you are to look at my last post, it's about a game called flower. Sometimes, I don't want to be in touch of technology when I relax and feel at peace so I go out. With what? My bike. I go biking around Baguio, I know not everyone can see the fun and excitement of biking but it really makes me feel happy and I could just forget everything that makes me sad when I'm riding. The beauty of the City cannot also be seen by all the locals but It really is a scene that would take your breath away...


 This is my Cannondale F4.
  • Frame CO2 SL Alloy HeadShok
  • Fork HeadShok Super Fatty Ultra DL, 80 mm
  • Rear Shock N/A
  • Rims WTB Speed Disc All Mountain, 32 hole
  • Hubs Formula DC 20, DC 22
  • Spokes Stainless Steel
  • Tires CST Caballero, 26 x 2.1"
  • Pedals Wellgo alloy platform
  • Crank Shimano FC-M4428, 22/32/44
  • Chain KMC 9-speed
  • Rear Cogs SRAM PG-950, 11-34
  • Bottom Bracket Shimano Octalink
  • Front Derailleur SRAM X-7
  • Rear Derailleur SRAM X-7
  • Shifters SRAM X-5 Trigger 9-speed
  • Handlebars Cannondale C3, 20 mm rise
  • Stem Cannondale XC3 HeadShok, 31.8 mm
  • Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si
  • Brakeset Avid Juicy 3 160/160mm
  • Brakelevers Avid Juicy 3
  • Saddle Cannondale XC
  • Seat Post Kalloy SP-359
  • Sizes S, M, L, X
  • Extras Cannondale V-Tech Grip
      As I've used a lot of bikes, this is my 1st bike which is really built for mountainous trails. I could probably say that this is also my favorite bike because of the Hydraulic Brake-discs and shocks that were created for downhill and uphill trails.

     I know that people usually perceive biking as a very tiring sport but it's not actually the point. The point here is that the bikers who ride enjoys what they're doing. As a biker, I could not explain the feeling of biking to you but if you were to ride, I know all will be clear to you. The adrenaline rush that we bikers feel when were biking is a whole lot different than any other sport. Yes it's tiring to bike, uphill that is; but after you're on the top, and you'll bike down the slope, there's the excitement that nothing else could explain.
  
     Biking not only is exciting but it is beautiful. There are routes that no car, motorcycle or any contraption could go that a bike could. Those are the undisturbed routes of the mountains, fields, hills and so much more... The view of these kinds of environments are just beautiful. The sun's rays trying to pass through the trees as we bike through the path carved only by the rubber tires of the bikes... The beautiful horizon that we see... The flowery fields with the winds trying to keep us cool... The birds chirping... Oh men, that is just beautiful in every way!

    I hope that everyone would be able to know the feeling of these kinds of stuff. I hope that everyone would be able to try biking. Biking is my sport. My leisure time. My peace. My piece of life. Biking drives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Pathfinder by John Aaron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at epicmav.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://epicmav.blogspot.com/.

About Me

I'm John Aaron Go. I don't actually do much in the internet other than to socialize, to create my assignments and research about stuff, mostly academic related. I'm in 3rd year high school in SLU-LHS. I'm really easy to get along with as long as you be yourself and I just want to live my life to the fullest. I want to take every opportunity that I can grab because I believe that everything happens for a reason.