Sunday, March 6, 2011



Dreams are something else… You could do whatever you would want to and not be scared of what will happen because well, it’s just a dream. I can fly and be a superhero if I would want to. I could do the things that I couldn’t do here in real life. Sometimes, were scared to do certain things, like bungee jumping, riding a roller coaster 50 ft. above the floor, or even, for us guys, to court a girl. We could enjoy our lives in our dreams without any rumors, not thinking about anything other than just to be free.

I would like to share to you guys one short story that I’ve been dreaming about these past few days… I’ve been dreaming of a very cute story about me having to fall for someone all over again. For roughly about 1 week, I’ve been dreaming of this person, but also 1 week of different stories. There was a dream that I was a superhuman and that I was able to fly! I took that person up to the skies and we were just up there looking at thousands of stars twinkling above our eyes and the moon trying to light up the world… There was another story that we were just sitting at the porch and we were just talking about our lives and just enjoying every single second that we had with each other. Well, it’s just a dream right? Still, they were very nice dreams…

Well, that’s all for now and I hope that you guys are able to dream about the dreams that you would like to dream about  ‘cuz I did, and I wake up every morning with a smile on my face and a slight hope that, these dreams would be someday become a reality… Dreams are really something else…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Pathfinder by John Aaron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at epicmav.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://epicmav.blogspot.com/.

About Me

I'm John Aaron Go. I don't actually do much in the internet other than to socialize, to create my assignments and research about stuff, mostly academic related. I'm in 3rd year high school in SLU-LHS. I'm really easy to get along with as long as you be yourself and I just want to live my life to the fullest. I want to take every opportunity that I can grab because I believe that everything happens for a reason.