Saturday, September 18, 2010

Vantage Point


Actually I plan my blog to be an interactive blog spot. There would be a spot for news, updates and some games. I don’t want people to just look at my site and read, I would like them to be part of my blog. I’ve seen some blog spots and in my own opinion, some are quite boring. The owners of these blogs just give news and articles that are so long, I can’t see how people would want to read them. If I were to reach my viewers, I would do my very best to keep it as short as possible and as clear as I can. I would probably put up a chat room, so that we could socialize. It will contain updates regarding upcoming movies, new gadgets, etc. Sports news, business and so much more are also on the blog spot.
               If you would read between the lines, you would be able to see that the blog spot that I would like to establish isn’t just for young teenagers like me but It could also be of interest to people of all ages and professions, Sports fans, Businessmen and students. This is sill the start and I would try to add more applications for more people to be interested in my spot. This is still an ongoing operation so don’t worry, It would most probably be better in the future. I’m looking forward to the site I will be creating because I know that it would make people interact. I would like it to be easier for viewers to see all the necessary applications that they want to see in one website. That is why I thought of all the applications that internet users use in a daily basis and I try to incorporate it in my site. I would also want to create my blog site as a conduit for internet users to other websites in the internet like social networks and search engines. It is an ongoing process that is why it is still not application-ready as of now.
               Let me now introduce myself, I’m John Aaron Go from Baguio City, Philippines. I live and not merely exist in this world. How am I able to say this? Well, I am a human being who, in simple words, lives his life in every possible way. I don’t try to be someone I’m not. I am easy to get along with, just be yourself. In the future, I plan to live as an entrepreneur. So much concepts are in my head I believe could help me become a success. That is the concept of my blog, I would like to start to help young entrepreneurs see the assets of the internet and set aside the liabilities of it. The internet could be easily utilized by these entrepreneurs in a way it would make them view the manner in which they perceive business differently, both in the internet and out of it. If I may, I believe I have the capacity to move forward in the field of business mainly because I know what I can handle and what I cannot. This is very useful for every person who wants to have a business-related profession because I now know what I can do, therefore I can exercise it, transform it to become better. I know what I cannot do, I know my weaknesses, it is a big deal because as we all know, weaknesses are the main reasons for the downfall of anyone, no, everyone. I know what It is, that is why I have the vantage point in which I can make these weakness, become my strength. Again, I am John Aaron Go and I want the world to see the beauty of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Pathfinder by John Aaron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at epicmav.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://epicmav.blogspot.com/.

About Me

I'm John Aaron Go. I don't actually do much in the internet other than to socialize, to create my assignments and research about stuff, mostly academic related. I'm in 3rd year high school in SLU-LHS. I'm really easy to get along with as long as you be yourself and I just want to live my life to the fullest. I want to take every opportunity that I can grab because I believe that everything happens for a reason.